Saturday, January 11, 2014

What I want from this class...

When I was looking through the classes that were available for my minor, this one stood out to me like a sore thumb. The reason for that is, when my family came to America and worked odd jobs, they decided to start their own trucking company. So basically I was raised and fed off a entrepreneurship venture that my parents took. So what I want is to get some knowledge on other people's entrepreneurial ventures. I am also curious to learn tools and services that would help a starter. Also I wanted to know a "formal" way to start a business. And also a live example business plan, as I know what it is and made mock ones but making a business plan for my idea and getting feedback would be very helpful. Most importantly I would like to know some insider tips of people who started, had or have a business. As this is a institute of technology class I want to learn some technology that is related to my idea for a new business. Maybe as I go on with the quarter than I will find out something else that I am interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment